My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Friday, December 4, 2009

postheadericon Treasured Scraps Kiss of Winter 2 Blog Train

Ride the train and get your goodies! Lots of the Treasured Scraps designers have created free scrapkits, CU and more for you to snag! This is my portion which you can snag HERE

This is the links to the other designers. Leave everybody some love for their generoisty. It brightens our day!
Treasured Scraps
Honored Scraps
Baby Cakes Scraps
Crazed Creations
DeBee Dezines
Heart of Essence
Heavens Designz
HezaScraps
Holy Scrap O'la
Laura's Designz
Schnegges Scraps
Scrappin with Lil Ole Me
Shells Scraps
Staceys Designs
Stargazer Musings
The Urban Fairy
Wench Designs
Or, you can go to our train station to get all the links!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Thank you so much. Just wonderful!

Digicats said...

TYVM

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing your adorable contribution!

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags