My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Thursday, September 1, 2011

postheadericon Gothic Inspirations Blog train- Reform School Girls



I did a different take on the BT Theme Prep School, as I usually do. LOL. I hope you like it.






HEADQUARTERS

Annette with: AW Design

Becky with: Becky's Creations

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Deb with: Debs Design

Elise with: Digital Designs by Elise

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs by SharonB

Stina with: Designs By Stina

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Miriam with: Ellanoir design

Holly with: Freek's Creations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Lee with: Midnight Art

Edna with: Miss Ednaƕs Place

Sally with: Mythical Designs

Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works

Pam with: pamkez

Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes

Julie with: Whispy's Dzine's

Sue with: Wicked Creationz

You can snag mine here


and here's the rest of the stops. Leave some love along your way.


3 comments:

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

gypsyscrapthis said...

Thank you! I can't wait to use the kit.

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags