My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

postheadericon Holly Jolly Freebie

I have a new freebie for all of you! It's called Holly Jolly and it's an add-on. The full mega kit is a collaboration with my fellow Terminally Unique Desingers. It's going to be offered as a free with purchase in our store on Novmeber 1st. I hope you like the mini freebie. I had a lot of fun with this kit as I love the holidays.

5 Papers 700 X 700
23 Elements

You can download it HERE

7 comments:

Cari said...

awesome kit sweetie.. thanks so much for it !! i can't wait to play with it

Tucker Babies said...

Thank you. I like it very much.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful kit, thanks so much.

Evelyn said...

Really cute!! Lovew it ! ty :)

Betty said...

Thanks so much Heatherlyn for making this awesome kit freely available....
hugz
Betty

Deanna said...

Thanks so much - really nice!

clubiani said...

this is very pretty! thank you so much for sharing your time and talent

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags