My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Friday, August 7, 2009

postheadericon New Freebie Periwinkle Tea Add on

Finally. I've gotten around to making another kit! Sheesh, it took me long enough, right?
I wanted to keep making more handmade elements, so I am still edging my way in that direction. LOL
So, this is a little add on freebie for you. I have it in Tagger and full sized as well.
The full sized PTU kit post will be coming up shortly.
This kit has
6 papers
19 Elements

I just think it's darned cute, I hope you do too, and I hope you send me anything yuo make with it!!!! I love seeing them.



TAGGER SIZED HERE
FULL SIZED HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the colors!!! Thank you so much!:-)

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags