My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010

postheadericon Toxik Blog train Freebie- The Other side of Love


I was kinda Valentine'd out, so I made a Cu4CU freebie for you!
They are full sized and on indivudal pngs at 300 DPI and you can do pretty much what you like with them!
You can snag mine HERE
The train station is here

and the other stops are below if you prefer that.
Make sure to leave some love for our busy designers who take their time and talent to give you free goodies!

HEADQUARTERS

Majik Of Mystee Designz

MaitriScraps

AW Designs

hezaScraps

Angel Baby Scraps

Skinniz Statz & Stuff

§apphyre Gemz Designz

LaQuiet's Shoppe

Nette's NightOwl Works

Stacey's Designs

5 comments:

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Absolutely love this. Reminds me of Adam Sadler in the Wedding Singer LOL x Can't download though it comes up Link Broke.

Will come back later and see if 4share behaving again.

Love and angel blessings xha

Nette said...

Hey hun,

Just stopped by to grab the CU freebie, but the link is broken. Will keep you marked so I can come back and check later.

Thanks

Nette said...

Thanks hun - I appreciate it!

Hugs
Nette

Anna said...

Fabulous set! Thank you for this awesome contribution to the train. Love it.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags