My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010

postheadericon Goth Chick Blog Train- Freebie


If you like this blog trian I have a kit that goes along with it perfectly called Old Irontail, just scroll down a little to see it and the link to get it!

My fellow designers and I have created a special blog train freebie spondered by Gothic Inspirations for all of you!
The kit is called Goth Chick, or should it be Chick? heehee. It's a dark, poppy fun look on a holiday that is usually filled with pastels.
So check out how cute this is, with the pubnk rock bunny with earrings and nose ring,or the chick with a mohawk and pink combat boots! I had so much fun with this kit, I hope you all love it.

This ia a tag I've created with my portion called Rock the Bunny!
My Part



Ann with: Addicted 2 Scrapz

Kelly with: Angels Designz

Amanda with: Amanda Kelleher

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Candy with: Candys Treasures

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Jo with: Creationz By Jo

Nikki with: Creative Intentionz

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Dani with: Darkmoon's Dream

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Conchi with: DNScraps

Miriam with: Ellanoir Design

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Brandi with: Grunge & Glitter

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Victoria with: Maitri's Digital Scraps

Sally with: Mythical Designs

NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations

Nette: Nette's NightOwl Works

Cora with: Pimpd Designz

Justine with: PSP Addict

Sky with: Sky's Scraps

Steph with: Stephs Graphix

Tiffany with: Sweet Southern Comfort

Twinky with: Twinky Dezines

Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

Judy with: Winter's Loft

You can snag my tagger sized portion HERE

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

cheekylala said...

Awesome kit! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

MJ and Tater the spoiled Pekingese said...

Love the mohawk on the chick and bunny.....thanks so much

cyber said...

Pretty colors. Thanks very much.

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags