My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Saturday, May 1, 2010

postheadericon Gothic Inspiration May Train Freebie

I know I haven't had a lot going on here lately, but when i do, it's good right? More freebies!
Jessica picked out a great theme, the 4 elements, and while it took me a while to figure out just how I wanted to express that theme, I think I'm happy with what I came up with. Hopefully you are too.
Here's my preview!

and a tag I've ceated with my portion of the train


The blog roll
HEADQUARTERS

Ann with: Addicted 2 Scrapz

Kelly with: Angels Designz

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Beth with: Broken Angel Scraps

Candy with: Candys Treasures

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Jo with: Creationz By Jo

Nikki with: Creative Intentionz

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Dani with: Darkmoon's Dream

Melanie with: Design By Melanie

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Conchi with: DNScraps

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Victoria with: Maitri's Digital Scraps

Sally with: Mythical Designs

NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations

Nette: Nette's NightOwl Works

Rachel with: Rachels Expressionz

Sky with: Sky's Scraps

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Samantha with: Sweet Indulgence Scraps

Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

Judy with: Winter's Loft

and get my tagger sized part HERE

4 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Whooo! That is one hot tag you created from your awesome share hun! Thank you for participating in this months train. Hugs, Jessica

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Talk about sizzle girl. this is awesome. thank you so much for sharing. love it

love to you and angel blessings xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the great share! =)

SONDRA said...

Great kit! Thanks for sharing!

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags