My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
This award came from
Dark Angel Designsz
♥ THANK YOU SO MUCH DA ♥


This award is to acknowledge blogs that rock.
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
Then send them a message saying..."Your Blog Rocks".
Since I have accepted this award from K'Lani Designs,
I must pass it on to 5 other blogs that I think Rock.
There are no rules to this award.
Only to send it to 5 people you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message.
The 5 blogs I pick are as follows:


Doris of Scraps Dimensions
Jess of Gothic Inspirations


Kim of Scrap rebellion


Gina's Gems


Wynter at Midnight's Daughter

2 comments:

Doris Lynch said...

Thank u so much for this honor...I appreciate it very much...hugs

Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me sweets. Sorry for the delay. Leaving ♥'s!

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags