My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Monday, September 21, 2009

postheadericon New PTU kit- Hallosweet

If you know me, you know I love Halloween. It's my fav holiday! I love dressing up, I love the pumpkins and the colors of the season and all the scary, spooky stuff too.
I kept with traditional colors but went a little by the wayside, keeping out green and purple and making a little creamier, and softer. This kit has loads of ebony, caramely choc late, butterscotch, and orange marmalade colors. Yumo, right?

It's available in full and tagger sized and has
20 Papers
90 Elements!
That's right, 900! There's so much o choose form in this kit. I hope you love it!
You can buy it at my STORE

0 comments:

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags