My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Sunday, September 13, 2009

postheadericon Who wants a True Blood themed kit and a freebie too


Who likes TrueBlood? *Me me me*!

I wanted to make something different than just a vampy, red/black kit. I love them, but aren't there enough? So I thought, how about Bon Temps during the light of day? Country-fied shabby chic with lots of extracted elements.

Tagger sized only
15 Papers 700 X700
50 Elements
All files are PNG files on individual files.
Drop shadow on preview only.
You can get it now at my STORE

and for the freebie. it's the sister kit, so it's Bon Temps "afetr dark, I stil kept away form the red/black vampy thing, but this has dark grungy colors and backgrounds, stone elements and some wordart I made.
It has
12 Papers 700 X700.
60 Elements all saved on individual files as PNGs. That's even more than the PTU kit!


You can snag it HERE

3 comments:

msbhavin said...

Thank you very much! I am very much a True Blood fan!!!

Casper said...

Woo~Hoo grrl I LUV True Blood!! ~ I can't wait to play with this!! ~ Thankx for the awesome freebie!!

Michelle said...

Awesome! Thank you so much ♥

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags