My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Monday, January 11, 2010

postheadericon Craving a Dark Heart PTU now at Treasured Scraps


You want a dark and moody, yet sticky sweet valentine Kit? have I got one for you!
This is available in full or tagger sizes, and an add on freebie is coming to my blog soon.
16 Papers
75 Elements
6 Flowers
5 Frames
3 Bows
3 Wraps
2 Pearl Curtains
2 Sheer Curtains
3 Sequin Strings/ 2 Other strigs
10 Different Ribbons
3 Choclate candies/ 1 cupcake
2 Tags
and much more, including
satin bags, concrete bench, pedastal, candles, jewels, brads, paper cirlces,
rose hearts, glitter doodles and more!

Whoo! There's so much I couldn't fit it all in the preview.

All items are indivudual pngs at 300 dpi for easy resizing.

Drop shadow on preview only.
Grab it at my store HERE

0 comments:

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags