My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Monday, January 18, 2010

postheadericon Violet Love- Ptu now @ Treasured Scraps

I think I'm on another roll! 3 kits in 2 weeks! Wow, I'm surprising myself.
So here's a little different aspect of Valentine's Day, even though this is certainly not
just a Vday kit. I know not everyone is into the pink thing, so here's purple and a hint of teal for you! LOL



10 papers
6 Ribbons
5 Flowers
5 Bows
4 Frames
4 Acrylic Doodles
4 Wraps
4 Brads
3 Buttons
4 tags
16 Other Elements including;
staples, strings, fasteners, heart chain, key, clips and more!

All at 300 DPI ad on individual pngs ofr easy resizing and scrapping!
Drop shadow on preview only and not all items shown.

it's avaialble in full or taggers sizes.
You an purchase it HERE
Be on the lookout soon for some QP's I'll be making from this kit and my last kit I want you! They will be freebies for you to play with.

0 comments:

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags