My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010

postheadericon New PU Blade Flowers Gothic Style



My freind Jessica of Gothic INspirations made us a wicked knife to use in our Horror Whorez kits, but I had to do something different, hence the blade flower you see in that kit. She loved it so much she gave me permission ot make more and offer them up for sale. Hilariously I cannot figure out the settings to replicate the ones in the kit. LOL, but I made 4 more cool elements and here they are. They are PU only, but a great addition to any dark gothic-y tags, layout, etc. They are 1500 X 1500 and all on individual pngs.
YOu can get them at my STORE

0 comments:

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags