My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Monday, November 1, 2010

postheadericon THe Pimp Train is a tootin!

Hop on board once again with Gothic Inspirations blog trains. The December theme was Ho Ho HO. Myabe I took it a little too literally. LMAO! My portion is tagger sized and called Pimpin Ho Ho Ho. It has 12 papers, and 50 elements, and 2 overlays. It has lots of bling and Christmas themed items as well!
Here's a pic of my part.

Here's a tag I created with the fantastic art of Tyson McAdoo!


You can snag my part at my 4SHARED
and don't forget to leave some love here for me and for the other designers along the train! We kick our butts making you great freebies!



HEADQUARTERS

Sam, Jen & Jess with: 3 P's in a Pod Designs

Lisa with: Arty-Pharty

Jo with: A Taggers Scrap

Kelly with: Angels Designz

Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps

Annette with: AW Design

Julie with: Bits N Bobs

Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps

Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps

Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Nikki with: Creative Intentionz

Crystal with: Crystal's Creations

Dani with: DarkMoon's Dream

Stina with: Designed By Stina

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs By Sharonb

Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)

Pia with: Digital Blue Print

Conchi with: DNScraps

Trish with: Dreamland Designs

Miriam with: Ellanoir Design

Foxy with: Foxys Designz

Vicki with: Gemini Creationz

Julie with: Glitter Girls

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Laura with: Laura's Designz

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps

Edna with: Miss Edna

Myst with: Myst Designs

Sally with: Mythical Designs

NAC with: Naughty Angels Creations

Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works

Rieka with: Rieka Rafita

Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion

Marie with: SkyScraps

Siobhan with: Simply Siobhan's

Su with: Suruha-Freespirit

Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps

Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits

Julie with: Whispy's D'zines

5 comments:

Digicats said...

Thanks in 194 seconds....

Hilda said...

Thank you for your kit. love and hugs

Susan said...

TYSM for the pretty kit :)

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank-you for sharing!!!

NittyPearl said...

Thanks for HOHOHO
Sandra

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags