My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Monday, March 14, 2011

postheadericon New Dragon's Blood Tagger Kit

I've finally come out with a new kit! I know, it's been ages, but I'm nore of a tagger than a kit maker. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out a dark gothy type theme, but not vamps, and death, because really, there's jsut a glut of them out there, and since I don't use poser/daz etc. I don't have access to those aweosme illustrated items people use. PLus, I don't wanna buy many of them either. LOL I'm so bad, so I got an idea and then scoured the interwebz and did osme creating myself. I hope you like the results.
Click on the preview to go buy the kit.


This kit includes
15 Papers 800 X 800
85 Elements
All individual PNG files at 300 DPI.

Elements include
8 Frames
5 Flowers
8 Ribbons & Bows
4 Blood Spatters
3 Glitter Spatters
Gold coins, gems, jeweled elements.
3 Buttons/Brads
4 Dragon Doodles
Ball & Cahin, candlestick, alters, stone dragons, crystal ball, goblet,
smoke, swords, treasure chest & wine.
Lots more too!
Even though it's different colors, I made this tag and forum set using this kit.





0 comments:

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags