My Creative Team

Snag Me!

Followers

Proud Owner

My Book Shelf

This plugin requires Adobe Flash 9.
Thursday, March 3, 2011

postheadericon Freebie Wordart

I made this while making a tag today, and decided it was kind of cool, and someone else mihgt be able to use it. so I'm giving it out. It's a PNG file, so jsut click on it to make it full size, and save it right form here. Hope you like, and umm, leave a little thank you. I mean really, don't just cheat and dl and run.



Here's the tag I made withit, with Elias' new St. patrick's tube! I used my Gateway to Annwn kit for the tag as well. It's in my store, Treasured Scraps.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Thank you for the word art! Lots to look at here. xoxo

PSP-Filiaal said...

Thank you for the wordart. Beautiful.
Lirios - the Netherlands

Contributors

My Store

Snag My Blinkie

Moderator of

My Tags